Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 25, 2022

Fudgy Brownies

 


For the longest time I've been meaning to buy an entire brownies to treat myself.  I love brownies, especially fudgy ones.  I kept putting off the purchase coz buying an entire brownies would mean that I'll most likely have to finish the entire  cake myself as no one in the house really likes brownies, except for Sherilyn and Cass who will eat it occasionally.  

Since March is my birthday month, I decided to treat  myself to my favorite cake in honour of myself. I decided to eat two wedges every day to satiate my prolonged craving.  Coincidentally I saw a one-week only RM10 off promotion on brownies on Facebook and quickly made an order for the home baker's fudgy brownies!  

The baker is someone like Sherilyn. She's about 18 or 19, loves baking, an athlete and is a college student who bakes to earn some pocket money.  I'm amazed with this girl as her brownies are really decadent - very fudgy, has a supreme chocolaty taste and not too sweet. I  chomped down almost the entire brownies myself and finished it in 4 days. Now I am satiated and feel heavier!  😜


RM42 for a box of sheer happiness 😍
RM30 for a box of 16-piece brownies.  Regular price is RM40/box.  Delivery rider fee is RM12.


No comments: