Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

New Sneakers For Cass From Lucca Vudor

Since the darn pandemic started over two years ago, I have not bought any new shoes. So does Cass.  She really needs new running shoes and sneakers as she works out every single day and walks a lot. Now that our country has progressed to the endemic phase, we're also going out more than we did during the past two years.  So Cass has been asking for a new pair of sneakers. She's also badgering me to get her new shorts and tees.  I'm really glad that our country is finally opening up and hopefully we will soon see some semblance of normalcy 🙏. 

Cass' new sneakers arrived early this week. It's a pair of Lucca Vudor sneakers with platform soles.  She loves the sneakers as they fit her feet perfectly! I was so worried that they won't fit as I hardly buy shoes online.  

Lucca Vudor shoes have specially padded insoles made from lambskin leather for extra cushion and comfort.  This is to reduce pain from prolonged walking.  The raised soles are a plus point as they give Cass a boost in her height, something which is yearning to have 😂

Chic and comfy sneakers. They look a tad like Hermes' Voltage Sneaker but this costs a fraction of the price of Hermes.







Besides stylish sneakers, Lucca Vudor has a lovely range of shoes that are trending such as this pair of Sesa wedge sandals in striking blue, which I'm eyeing.  They're made from soft leather and Lucca Vudor Pressure Relieving Sole for extra comfort.



I would have bought this beautiful pair of heels in silver if I were still in the corporate world. Nothing matters more than a pair of super comfy heels with cushiony leather inner soles if you're going to be wearing them for more than 10 hours a day because no one looks forward to painful blisters on the toes!

Lucca Vudor is based in Singapore but they ship internationally.  It took a mere 3 days for Cass' sneakers to arrive and I'm really impressed by the speed at which they shipped out my order. 




No comments: