My eldest daughter came to Ipoh and stayed with us for two nights. We had so much to catch up on, talking about everything under the sun. We enjoyed three meals a day together, laughed until our cheeks hurt, and cherished every precious moment we had together.
I only wished my two younger girls could have been here too, but university commitments kept them busy. I miss my daughters every single day. No matter how old they become, a mother's heart never stops thinking about them, praying for them, and hoping they are eating well, sleeping enough, staying healthy and safe, and finding happiness in their own lives.
We'll be together again in September to celebrate my mum's 80th birthday. Sadly, my youngest won't be able to make it because the celebration falls during her first-semester exams – her very first exam in uni. Instead, I'll be making a trip to KL in the middle of next month to spend some time with her and cheer her on at her Skate Asia competition.
Distance may keep us apart, but it can never lessen the love between a mother and her children. Until then, I'll keep counting the days until we meet again. ❤️
You can watch our short video here >> https://www.facebook.com/reel/1966680263991313
No comments:
Post a Comment