Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fetal Movements

I was rather worried that at 16 weeks, I'm still not feeling my baby's movements. When I was carrying Alycia, I could feel the fetal movements as early as 12 weeks, with Sherilyn it was a little later, at around 14-15 weeks and with this baby, I've only felt it flutter intermittently for the last 2 days at 16 weeks. How soon did you feel your baby's fluttering movements when you were pregnant? Would love to hear and compare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't feel any movement till i was about 5 months. So donch you worry.. ;) baby just prolly not liking to move alot.. that's all. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

don't worry, ok. You've gone for a checkup lately and the doc said everything is fine :) maybe your baby is busy sleeping from eating all those yummy food like steaks and pork chops ;D

MamaJo said...

Jona - around 5 mths plus...I was so worry then. With Isaac - end of 4 mths...so, no worry...see my 2 boys, always give their mommy heart attack :P