Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thank God She Loves Eggs


Sherilyn my herbivore hates meat. I am often worried whether she'll get enough protein for her growing body. Luckily she still loves her eggs and she eats a hard-boiled egg every morning. Sometimes I give her Endamame beans for breakfast but she will still ask for her egg. Thank God egg is the one food that she never seems to get bored with as it's a real wholesome and nutricious food.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehe..though she doesn't eat meat, she is still chubby :D mine also loves egg :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehe..though she doesn't eat meat, she is still chubby :D mine also loves egg :D

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah she vegetarian ah?? hahhaha love her bibs.

at least she can eat eggs..unlike my poor ellisa...can take the pic of the whole "phong far" plant...so i can get an idea and maybe steal some from my neighbours...hahahah

MamaJo said...

Too bad my Isaac cannot eat egg..He got serious egg allergic, so I have to find other alternative to fullfill his DHA need....

Anonymous said...

Yah..i have the same problem too.. but luckily she eats and loves .. tofu.. ;) so we buy alot of tofu every other day.. ;)