Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 2, 2020

CMCO Day 144 ~ Saturday, 31 October 2020

Every Saturday throughout this CMCO our earnest teenage chef cooks us lunch and dinner. While mil and I went to the supermarket in the morning today, she wokked up fried rice using all the dishes and rice leftover from last night's dinner (which is Nasi Kerabu with chicken drumstick and chili fish from Catermate and leftover zucchini omelette) and added 6 eggs and spring onions from our balcony garden. For dinner, she dished out something new - Indian butter chicken as she wanted to finish up the remaining whipped cream in the fridge. I gave her 10/10 for both dishes. They were so yummy!! Good job Sherilyn!  I promised her that I will order Gong Cha for her tomorrow as reward, using discount vouchers from Food Panda 😁


Sunday, 1 November 2020

With quite a bit of Indian butter chicken left from last night, Sherilyn made garlic Naan from scratch for lunch today to go with it. It's so yummy and reminds me of the ones we had last year at Khan's Indian Cuisine @ Bangsar South and Tasty Chapathi🤤  I really miss those pre-Covid days where we could freely roam everywhere to try new eateries during the weekends.  And I really miss mall shopping!! I wonder when we can do this again 😓








Earl Grey with 3 types of jelly for Sherilyn and classic milk tea with grass jelly for the other 2 girls
😊


No comments: