Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Durians For Breakfast and Lunch Again!

These days I look forward to hubby coming home. Not that I miss him but I look forward to the durians that he brings home 😁.  He helps his best friend sell durians online and he gets free durians almost everyday.  

This was my breakfast yesterday morning - Musang King, Tekka, Phoenix and Red Prawn durians.  Some of the durian seeds that you see here were rejected ones, nonetheless they were still SO GOOD!!  They only sell 100% perfect durians to their customers who can pre-order everyday during the season season. Instead of discarding these still good but not 100% perfect durians, hubs brings them home for us humble folks to savour.


I can eat 10 seeds at one go but the health freak in me stops me from doing it.  I eat 3-4 seeds a day and drink matcha and sugar-free lemon juice everyday to prevent heatiness.  Exercising and sweating helps to cool down my body and I swear by it. Thus, I jog and brisk walk from 10 to 10:40 a.m. everyday to soak in the goodness of the sun and to sweat it out to get my dose of serotonin.

Yesterday hubs brought back Serawa Durian from his shop.  This morning I had low fat Greek yoghurt with Serawa Durian for brunch and it kept me full the whole day.  I then had an early dinner of Nasi Lemak and chicken rendang (from hubby's shop) at 4:30 p.m..  I have been eating my dinners at around 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. for the past two years as part of my Intermittent Fasting (IF) practice.

Never heard of this combination - durian kaya with sugar-free Greek yoghurt? Try it and I'll wager that you'll love it 😬



If you'd like to try Durian King 70 Musang King durians and Catermate's Serawa Durian, you can place your order via Whatsapp here - wa.me/60198981881




No comments: