Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Melagel, My Miracle Gel At Home

I 've tried almost all the cracked heel creams and lotions in the market and none really worked. In my last ditch effort before I resigned to the fact that I shall have to live with unsightly cracked heels with dirt trapped in the crevices (yucks!!) for the rest of my life, I applied Melagel on my heels and VOILA, within just 1 night, I saw and felt the difference on my battered heels. They're so smooth now!  I'm now 1000% convinced that Melagel is my miracle gel for almost all my skin disorders and injuries, including chapped lips. I've been a Melaleuca user for 7 years and now even more convinced that I should not ditch my membership just yet.  



Melagel can be purchased from Melaleuca.  Some of the active ingredients in Melagel are melaleuca oil, wheat germ oil, cocoa butter, corn oil, Vitamin E and Vitamin A.

No comments: