Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Tuesday, 20 July 2021 Lunch

Our teenage chef cooked Rabokki for lunch today.  The Tteok (rice cakes) was made from scratch using simple and cheap pantry ingredients like rice flour, glutinous rice flour and sesame oil.  Besides the egg  in the gochujang sauce, I don't really fancy Tteokbokki.  I'm not a fan of starchy foods. While the girls dug into their lip-smacking Rabokki and chewy tteok, I was content with my healthy low fat sugar-free Greek yoghurt with nuts and Serawa Durian (durian kaya) that hubby made at his central kitchen 😬



A sucker for everything challenging and difficult.  If the dish is not complicated, she wouldn't cook it.  I'm just the polar opposite!  Why want to make your life complicated? 😐 


This girl loves cooking anything that involves kneading dough!  Playdough used to be her favorite toy as a toddler.






I'm totally content with my low fat Greek yoghurt with durian kaya (Serawa Durian) that hubs made. This lockdown, he has mastered the art of cooking Malay food and delicacies 💪👏👏



No comments: