If you’re a regular shopper on Shopee and Lazada, you’ll know there are sales at least 3 times a month. Minimum! Sometimes even more.
There’s the same-digit date sales (9/9, 10/10, 11/11, etc), Mid-Month Sale and Pay Day Sale. And honestly, some things are so much cheaper than what you’ll find in supermarkets and even 99 Speedmart.
The padded gym wear items are also much cheaper than branded ones. And if you know which stores to buy from, the quality can actually be really good.
So… what was my damage for September? 😅
Lots of gym wear, shampoo, conditioner, walnuts, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, organic lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Top Glove nitrile gloves, wet wipes, hanging tissues, bedding… and probably a few things I’ve conveniently forgotten. 😂
But I think I saved more than RM100 (maybe more) by buying these during online sales instead of buying them elsewhere.
So sorry for this poison post. 🤣
This is just a retired cheapo auntie teaching you how to save some money. You’re welcome. 😂
I bought this flare bra top here >> https://s.lazada.com.my/s.Z3TMr1?c=d&t=p-iGISbaK-s2G67h8b
Top Glove nitrile gloves (excellent quality with good grip) here >>https://s.lazada.com.my/s.Z3TMwY?c=d&t=p-i4NRRdc-sOvYvE4
| Padded flair bra top with cross back straps - size L (quite big on me) but super comfy. Can breathe easily in it. Suitable for zumba and casual wear. |
Top Glove disposable nitrile gloves with excellent grip and quality. They can even be reused. My favourite gloves for cleaning and washing dishes. Perfect for an OCD auntie 🤣.
No comments:
Post a Comment