Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Some Peaceful And Quiet Time... In The Wee Hours Of The Morning

I woke up to the words "mummy, my pants are wet!" at 5am today. Alycia had peed in her pants! After washing her up and changing her, I couldn't go back to sleep. So what else? Of course I went downstairs to my PC and started to check for offers and checked my email. Managed to grabbed some offers and started to work on them. I could hardly find the time and peace of mind to blog during the day when my 3 rascals are awake, so the best time for me to do so is in the wee hours of the morning. It's quiet and I feel so refreshed, well maybe not that refreshed as I am still groggy being just up from bed, but at least I can think straight without 2 attention-seeking toddlers and a wailing baby distracting me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! 5am..!! i salute you lah.. :) if i get woken up by the brat.. i can't wait for her to go back to sleep.. and i jump back into bed immediately.. muahahha!!