Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pork Chop For Dinner



I had a high protein, high fibre dinner yesterday consisting of pork chop and stir-fried choy sum. The pork chop was very tasty. I marinated the pork chops with Lea and Perrin sauce, ginger wine, corn flour, soya sauce (MSG and preservative free) and some honey. I made a big batch and deep freeze some. I can never get fed-up of eating pork chops and I really don't mind eating them a few times a week.

4 comments:

sarah said...

yummy shireen! i love pork chops too.

Annie Q said...

yea, i love pork chop too!!! So do my sons! Easy to prepare too.

MamaJo said...

Look tempting....I should do some for myself to try...he,he

Mummy Gwen said...

Mmmm...the pork chops look yummy. I like pork chops too. :)