Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 18, 2008

Disney Pencil Box

My sil bought a Disney pencil box but she only bought one... and it is an expensive one. So there was a tug-of-war over the pencil case and I said that it should go to Alycia as she's going to Standard 1 first. Luckily Sherilyn did not kick up a big fuss... as there were other pressies to distract her. Sher was really tickled pink with some cute Disney hankies compressed into a heart shape, which would 'open' up once soaked in water.



The stylo-mylo pencil case has 4 buttons on the left for different functions.... one is for a built-in sharpener, one for an eraser compartment and another 2 for dunno what...

The pencil case can be opened on both sides...


The other side of the pencil case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh..!! this pencil box reminds me of my childhood lah..! your SIL .. awesome lah..!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Yeah la. I used to have a pencil case with all the buttons long long time ago..haha but now it's more fancy.

凯妈 said...

I also have this kind of pencil box during my school time, but not as 'canggih' as now...