Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 18, 2008

Doughnuts Again

The hubs is nuts over doughnuts. Though he doesn't eat much of them, he just loves buying them. Almost every time he's at Mid Valley or Pavillion, he'll get a box of Big Apple or J.Co doughnuts. I find them too sweet for my liking... not to mention fattening too coz they are all empty calories and I would need to exercise like a fitness freak to burn off those calories piled up after gorging on these deep fried flour coated with coloring and sugar.

Alycia and Sher loved them of course, which kid doesn't like colorful and sweet stuff eh?




Alycia just can't resist digging onto the colorful icing and licking them.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking..! but i couldn't stomach a donut at all.. :( plain donuts with sugar for me anytime.. and a cup of kopi o please.. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

haaahaaah....Alycia is really enjoying them. I don't like them either...too sweet for me. I wish Ashley would like it though but she just wants to hold it and not eat.

Lemonjude said...

Alycia expression says it all...I do feel the same the donuts are too sweet..