Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 12, 2020

RMCO Day 32 ~ Saturday, 11 July 2020

This week is the last week that Cass and Sherilyn need to attend online tuition and school's online classes.  They will be going back to school next week after a 4-month quarantine.  Tuition centers will also be reopening effective next Wednesday. This week will be the last week that I get to sleep in till 6:45 a.m. everyday before the torturous grind of waking up at 4:30 a.m. resumes 😥  I am definitely going to miss being stuck at home with my girls but don't miss being their chauffeur who has to report for work at 7 a.m. and can only call it a day at 10 p.m..   Nonetheless, I am glad that our lives can return to some semblance of normalcy now.  I miss my daily pre-dawn jogs at the jogging treks of our condo when the air is still cool while I immerse in the peace from the sheer silence and darkness of the surroundings. Though I will miss the freedom of not needing to rush anywhere, I certainly do not wish for our country to be plunged into another lockdown.  Hong Kong has already suspended schools as the number of Covid19 cases surged again. This is something that I hope that our country doesn't have to go through again.

Lunch and dinner today:

ABC chicken soup with organic Pineapple chicken:




Sherilyn whipped up an appetizing Mapo tofu as she's still struggling to eat with her new braces:


Hubs went to the famous Nasi Kandar Kudu Bin Abdul @ Jalan TAR with his friend and bought two packets of Nasi Kandar with fried chicken and fried fish for us.  Each packet had enormous amount of rice and we had it for lunch and dinner and even had extra to share some with Maria, our part-time helper.



We love the curry sauce that 'banjir' (flood) our rice. The thick curry sauce gives the rice a very delicious aroma and flavor.  With the delicious curry sauce flooding the rice, it is so easy to end up overeating the rice!




No comments: