Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

RMCO Day 49 ~ Tuesday, 28 July 2020

Hubs Whatsapped me pictures of a Collie and a Border Collie yesterday! It's something that is totally not him.  When he sent videos of the super adorable Border Collie pups to me, Cass and I thought that he'd like to bring a puppy back to us!  He knows that Cass and I love dogs. And I've told him umpteen times that when the girls have all graduated from Uni, I will get a dog as I would have lots of free time by thenπŸ˜‚ 

We. Were. Hopeful!  But I knew that it would never happen as  1) someone would FREAK OUT;  2) a Border Collie will grow into a huge dog and staying in a condo, there's no way we can keep a huge dog with lots of fur πŸ˜“


Months ago, there were Border Collie pups for sale at the pet shop that Cass and I used to visit after piano class on Saturdays. Those cuties came with a whopping RM8,000 price tag each!!  The pet shop recently succumbed to the MCO /pandemic and closed down πŸ˜“

For almost an hour, Cass was begging her dad and grandma to allow her to keep a dog in the house. But I knew that it's not going to happen. Last year she begged me to allow her have a pet hamster or gerbil but having rodents in the house is a big NO!  πŸ™…

Much as I love dogs, having one is just like having another child. I loved all my pet dogs like they were my children and I cried loads when they died. At the moment, I have no time for a pet or another child. I can't imagine myself waking up in the middle of the night to feed the pup or to clean up shit and pee the entire day. NO WAY!  So we had let go of this golden opportunity to have a pedigree pup, offered to us by hubby's friend for FREE. When the time is ripe, I am sure that another pup will come into our lives again.

Kimbap (Korean sushi rolls) and Kimchi balls made by Sherilyn on Sunday evening and Monday evening respectively, for her brunch in school. She made some for Cass too.






No comments: