Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

MCO Day 224 ~ Tuesday, 19 January 2021

This morning I received a call from the nurse at the Urology Department of HKL. My request for an earlier date to see Dr S, the head of Urology has been approved and instead of waiting until February, she's given us an appointment to see Dr S this Friday.  Bless this nurse's heart. She always tries to help me whenever I tell her my reasons and concerns.  

I truly wish and pray that Dr S will be able to tell me how she intends to fix Cass' urinary tract issues. And I pray that the MAG3 scan report is favourable.  This issue has been dragging for too long and it's a real pain for both Cass and me.  And it's affecting Cass emotionally; when she's affected emotionally I'm affected just as badly.  

The past one year has been really tough on everyone that's affected by the pandemic, whether physically, financially or emotionally.  Though we're not infected (hopefully we'll be spared), we're not spared from the financial and emotional aspects the pandemic has on us.  Like I'd mentioned before, I always wish that this pandemic is just a nightmare and we could all wake up to our usual busy, hectic and normal lives once again.

Please pray for Cass. She needs lots of prayers for a complete healing from her health issues. Thank you 💓

No comments: