Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 20, 2023

My Simple And Healthy Breakfast

If only my girls could eat such simple food for breakfast or even lunch, life would be so much easier for me and for them, and healthier too!


Chicken porridge before going to the hospital with Sherilyn.  The chicken meat used to cook the porridge was leftover Ipoh salt-baked chicken for dinner.  Luckily I ate this bowl of porridge that was enough to fill my tummy up the whole day as there weren't many good choices of restaurants and cafes at SJMC. We were stuck at the hospital for 6 hours.


Mashed purple sweet potato with Lurpak Light butter.  I love this butter as it's healthier and less salty and made with only a few ingredients - butter, water, rapeseed oil, lactic acid culture, and salt.

Egg and purple sweet potato boiled in the same pot.  This was what I ate for brunch before I started cooking lunch for the girls.


No comments: