Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 22, 2023

My Therapy Cat

This morning, I inadvertently knocked over Haru's food bowl whilst prepping her breakfast, spilling the wet fish food all over the kitchen floor. Not only did the floor become a mess, but my dress also got coated with bits of fish. Haru, who had been eagerly awaiting her breakfast, wasted no time seizing the opportunity and began licking up the scattered food from the floor.

While Haru diligently cleaned the floor with her tongue, I hurriedly changed my soiled dress and gave it a brief rinse. Upon returning, I was astonished to find that Haru had nearly completed the task, having meticulously licked up every trace of fish from the floor. Observing Haru in action was nothing short of comical. She really amuses me every day with different antics 😸




No comments: