I received some complimentary pizzas from Domino’s yesterday, featuring their new Cheese & Steak Pizza range!
The new range features three pizzas, each offering a different take on the steak craving.
My honest verdict? I really enjoyed all three flavours! 
I've tried pizzas from many brands over the years as my daughters are crazy over pizzas, including some pretty expensive wood-fired pizzas, and I must say that these three new flavours from Domino’s are surprisingly good!
What I particularly like is how generously they are topped with cheese sauce and meat. The crust is another highlight for me – crispy on the outside yet pillowy soft on the inside, giving it a lovely texture.
My advice? Enjoy these pizzas while they’re still hot! That’s when you can best appreciate the delicious aroma of the ingredients, the rich, cheesy toppings and the contrast between the crispy exterior and soft, fluffy interior of the crust. Fresh out of the box, they’re a real treat!
The new range is also complemented by Cheesy Beef Loaded Fries and Cheesy Chicken Loaded Fries, topped with smoky beef brisket strips or grilled chicken chunks and creamy nacho cheese sauce.
I'm particularly fond of the Cheesy Beef Loaded Fries! The beef brisket strips are wonderfully aromatic and tender, making them a delicious treat for anyone who loves smoky beef flavours. 
If you're a fan of cheesy, meaty pizzas, this new range is definitely worth checking out!
The new Domino’s Cheese & Steak Pizza range is available for a limited time at Domino’s Pizza outlets throughout Malaysia.
You can place your order through the Domino’s website, the Domino’s App or by walking into any Domino’s store.
For more information, visit www.dominos.com.my
or follow Domino’s Malaysia on its social media channels.




No comments:
Post a Comment