Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 10, 2026

My 10/10 Sale Haul Is Done!

I'm officially done with my 10/10 Sale shopping for now! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now comes the fun part — waiting for all my shopping loot to trickle in, one parcel at a time. ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฆ
Here's what I bought during this sale:
๐Ÿงผ Dettol washing machine cleaner from TikTok
๐Ÿ›️ Bed sheet from TikTok
๐Ÿ’ช Gym wear from Lazada & Shopee
๐ŸŒผ Chrysanthemum buds and peppermint leaves from Shopee
๐Ÿต Longjing green tea leaves from Lazada
๐ŸŽ Apple cider vinegar from Lazada
๐Ÿงป Kitchen wipes from Shopee
๐Ÿฅœ 1kg of groundnuts from Shopee
๐ŸŒฐ Cashews, chickpeas and almonds from Shopee
☕ Decaf coffee from Shopee
๐Ÿƒ Lakanto and Saraya self-foaming hand wash from Lazada
And that's about it for now! My wallet deserves a little breather, so I'm putting my shopping fingers on standby until the month-end sale. ๐Ÿคฃ
The only thing already making me happy is my new chic gym top, which arrived today! ๐Ÿ˜ It looks so nice, and I can't wait to wear it to Zumba soon. The best part? I got it at a steal on Lazada! ๐Ÿ›️๐Ÿ’ƒ
Now, let's see how long I can resist shopping before the next sale rolls around. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
P.S. I'll probably be stocking up on my walnuts during the month-end sale. A girl's gotta have her healthy snacks, right? ๐Ÿฅœ❤️

For reference, it's a size L, a bit loose on my 42kg frame, but I prefer it this way as I don't like dumpling tight bajus sticking to my skin ๐Ÿ˜









 

No comments: