Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Homegrown Starfruits



These are some very juicy and sweet homegrown, pesticide-free starfruits given to me by mamapumpkin all the way from Kota Bahru. They are grown by her parents-in-law in their large 'home orchard'. Yes, her PILs have a garden so large with so many fruit trees and plants that it does look like an orchard. It was so thoughtful of mamapumpkin to think of me and to bring these juicy organic starfruits for me all the way from KB. Thanks Patsy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! lucky you ..! the ones we got here.. so small and pathetic.. and so ex. I love starfruit.. because i have a bad throat all the time.. but ever since coming to canada.. no more starfruits at all. :(

Mommy to Chumsy said...

that's so nice of patsy :D nothing like homegrown organic fruits :D

MamaJo said...

Wow, miss my parent durian orchard now.....