Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Maid Gave Me A Scare

My Cambodian gave me a real scare when I heard something broke upstairs just a moment ago. She has just gone upstairs to clean the rooms and minutes later, I heard something dropped on the floor real loud. I was damn worried that she had broken my expensive Lamp Berger or the photo frames with my engagement photo and my kids' photos. I ran upstairs to check and thank God, she had only dropped an ornament but it did not break. That clumsy lady has given me far too many heart attacks as she had already broken a few bowls, cups and ceramic spoons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count your blessings.. she didn't hurt herself in the meantime.. ;)