Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If Only Granny Could Stay Longer

Each time my mum is here, I get a respite from having to entertain the gals. I get to spend more time on the computer, some time to file my documents and to do other things. My mum would read, sing and play with the gals. Best of all she could coach Alycia in her homework as my mum (being a retired school teacher) has lots more patience than me. Too bad she can't stay here longer and when's back to Ipoh, I will have lesser time for myself and to blog.


The gals singing with granny



and playing 'London Bridge Is Falling Down' with granny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome grammie.. eh.. :)

MamaJo said...

Isaac love to sing and play 'London Bridge is Falling Down'..but, too bad, I'm just too tired to play with him every nite...can see, Alycia is so happy with her granny

Mommy to Chumsy said...

lovely pics of grandma and the girls :)

Vickylow said...

wow you mom is a retired teacher. If she stay will you, sure she can guide your girls in their homework.

Unknown said...

wow, lovely and sporting granny with her grand daughters...