Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Third Day Of CNY

Today, we spent almost the whole day at Mid Valley Megamall. After lunch at Little Vietnam Restaurant, my maid and hubby accompanied Alycia & Sherilyn at MegaKidz whilst I went for some retail therapy. It felt really good to be able to shop and I bought some clothes for the gals and some for myself. I don't shop for clothes at maternity boutiques anymore. Instead I have been shopping for most of my clothes from this outlet called Harajuku at Jaya Jusco. Most of the clothes from Harajuku are imported from Korea and Japan. They are very stylish and inexpensive too. Luckily the vogue now is loose and long tops, baby doll dresses and tights (with elastic waistbands) and being a size XS, I can easily fit into most of the loose apparel at Harajuku. I can even recycle these clothes after I have given birth as these clothing are free size and I have not really ballooned up, save for my tummy.

Tonight, we will have dinner at a Chinese restaurant near out house with hubby's aunty. How did you spend your Chor Sam (3rd day of CNY)?

3 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

must be nice to shop without the normal croed, eh? we just came back from ipoh today. Many cars on the highway and on the 1st day when we went back, it took us 4 hours!!!! :(

Unknown said...

I just stay at home with the kids cuz hubby have to work :(

Zooropa said...

It seems that we are full of activities everyday. I love CNY very much!

Dora:)