Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog Rush Again

I am on a blog rush again. This time, I am trying to clear off most of my assignments before my mum goes back to Ipoh on Sunday. Once my mum's gone, I know I will not have so much time on the computer. My maid is really quite hopeless, terribly forgetful and I can't rely on her to do much. I still have 10 more outstanding assignments and I know I won't be able to complete them before my mum leaves. I may even have to let some of the offers expire or only work on them at the eleventh hour, which is something which I hate.

If I have not visited your blog yet, my apologies. I am really running out of time and I will try to find some time to visit your blog real soon.

No comments: