Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 9, 2008

We Need A Roof Box For Our MPV

I wonder how some families with more than 2 kids travel in a regular 5-seater car. Each time we travel back to our hometown, our 7-seater MPV will be packed to the brim with passengers and our belongings. I wonder how we are going to place a third baby car seat when our third baby arrives. I guess after placing a third baby car seat in the MPV, hubby would have to buy a cubic roof box to store our luggage and fix a van rack on the roof of his MPV. In fact, I’ve always been asking him to get a cubic roof box but he always tells me that it is very costly. I’m going to tell him that he can get these truck accessories at discount prices at buyautotruckaccessories.com. I think these accessories would make our MPV look more sporty.

No comments: