Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 4, 2008

Greedy

This morning, I bade for an opportunity advertised by one of the advertisers in the network for quite a good price. I had deliberately set a high price coz the opp is for 300 words and on a subject that is quite hard to write. I thought the advertiser would reject my bid outright but less than an hour after I had bade for the opp, the advertiser accepted my bid. Now, I have 6 days to dish out the post and I know I will have a hard time cracking my head to come up with an interesting post. Serves me right for being greedy. Now I have to put on my thinking cap for days to whip out a real good post.... and I still have 9 more outstanding posts to dish out within this week.

4 comments:

Sweetpea said...

hi hi, dropping by to wish you KUNG HEI FATT CHOY!!

Unknown said...

Sometimes i have this problem too.sometime i bid for task that i had no idea what it is.Nvm six more days to go.I am sure you will have idea to write.

Momisodes said...

6 more days...I'm sure you can do it! Good luck to you :)

Unknown said...

wow, 9 pending paid posts to go...so much. faster finish them and celebrate CNY lor...