Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Feel Really Heavy

As my tummy is getting bigger, I feel really heavy. I find it hard to walk fast and extremely difficult to get up when I am in a sitting, squatting or lying down position. My baby should be around 2kg by now. When I get up from a lying down position to an upright position, I even have to lift my tummy with both my hands, otherwise my tummy will tighten or harden again. I am only 31 weeks+ preggers and I am sure I will find it even harder to move about as my pregnancy progresses. I can't imagine how difficult it is for women carrying twins, triplets or more babies to move about during their pregnancy. Chin Nee, all the best to you!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Shireen, i m only in my 20th weeks and it is killing me...how to reach 38weeks like that??

MamaJo said...

Geeee....you sound like so heavy lor....can imagine when you walk also has to 'open' the leg a bit...never mind very soon, the baby is out, and you will be slim back :)