Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Animal-Shaped French Toast

Feeling lost on lunch ideas, I made french toasts for the girls with wholemeal walnut bread and eggs. Then cut them up into bear shape with my cookie cutters.



That's how Sherilyn ate them - with kaya slathered on the toasts, topped with cheese.
She loved them.


Baby didn't quite like the french toasts and would only swallow them when fed together with soup. She prefered to eat the carrots from the soup.

2 comments:

MamaJo said...

Different kids different appetites huh? I always have to crack my brain to please my 2 boys at one go..not easy task at all!!

KittyCat said...

Kaya with cheese??? So funny! I wonder if I should try that on my boy too since he's not a fan of cheese now but he loves SWEET stuff...