Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

With A Heavy Heart

With a heavy heart, I am giving my bag of not-so-old clothes away. These are my pre-Baby C clothes, most of them were my office suits, office dresses, some party dresses and even a couple of tuxedo shirts! The bag of old clothes has been sitting at my hubby’s office storeroom for the past 1 year. He has been pestering me to give them away but I thought I could still wear them soon but I guess it is wishful thinking. It’s going to be really difficult to shed 3 more kgs to reach my pre Baby-C weight of 43kg so that I can fit into them. Well, maybe in a year’s time I can do that but the fashion will be outdated by then. So yes, I am giving my old clothes away tomorrow, to a blogger friend!

1 comment:

chanelwong said...

It is ok..at least you are passing to someone who will appreciate your clothes n wear it..rather than keeping and collecting dusts..