Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Feeding Herself

Baby enjoys feeding herself. These days, she would sulk and turn her head to her side on most days and go on a hunger strike if she's not given a bowl and spoon to feed herself! She wants to eat like her 2 jie jies! But when she eats on her own, my goodness, this clean freak in me would freak out when I see her flinging her food onto the floor, her high chair, brushing her hair with her food covered spoon and food everywhere, eeeeks! But I have to start letting her learn to feed herself, she has to learn, she must learn to feed herself coz I want to eat in peace during meal times and I want no another Sherilyn who still wants me to feed her!


See how happy she is here, with her bowl inside her bib, feeding herself and mess everywhere for mummy to clean up! And Baby will bathe again after all her meals!

5 comments:

Yannie said...

She looked so joyful in this picture. Glad to see her glowing up well day by day. Good job to you too.

Fingerprints said...

Good to see Baby C being so sunny :)
BTW, where can i can that bib she is wearing? Will be handy for me soon...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Fingerprints.... you can get it from Babyland @ PJ SS2. There's a good range of bibs there.

BoeyJoey said...

Good hat she's has the initiative... she'll be less messy as time goes by :-)

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

I freak out to the max when my KPC wants to hold her own spoon. At 7 months!! Imagine the messiness. But then again, it's part of their learning process and as you put it, they must learn to feed themselves just so that we can eat in peace. Way to go, Cassandra! One step forward in Toddlerhood :)