Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Very, Very Vain Vain-Pot

My little vain pot is super duper vain. Several weeks ago, she ransacked my drawer and fished out my new bling bling headband with 'diamond-studded' hearts. She just wore it without asking my permission. When I asked her why she took my headband without first asking me, she said she wanted to borrow it for a litte while only. That 'a little while' soon turned into hours, then days, then weeks!

She said it looks like a princess' tiara and she's besotted with it. She's wearing the headband at home, to school and for outings. Now, the headband has changed ownership! It's now hers!!

This vainpot sure has good taste. When this headband is worn on her head, she will specifically pull a handful strands of hair on the right side so that it touches her right eyebrow and temple! Sometimes she will pull a handful strands of hair across her face... to get that sexy look *rolls eyeballs*

Does anyone have such a vain 4.5 year old daughter too?

12 comments:

LittleLamb said...

ahahhahaha i cant remember what I did when i was 4.5 yrs old. How about U? were u like this when young?? She must have gotten yr genes hahahaha

Linda said...

that headband is very pretty... :) I am sure have a lot to learn from you when my big one get a little bit older...

Unknown said...

The more I looked at them, I found that Alycia is looking alike you more and Sherilyn is looking alike your hubs more. Do you agree?

Merryn said...

vain or not, I'll be happy to even just HAVE a daughter. Right now I dont.. so, it's nice to see her getting vain.. lol..

MeRy said...

Very nice headband..

coffeesncookies said...

Sherilyn never fails to amaze me. She wore this hairband while pretending to be Cinderella cleaning the floor too ?

Mumsgather said...

Thats a pretty hairband, she's got good taste to consider it hers now. Hahaha.

mommy to chumsy said...

i do and i'm going to blog abt it soon...haaahaahaaahaaha

ryeli said...

aiyo, look at those cheeks! so cute! for someone who's fussy with what she eats.

mine's vain too but dunno how to beautify herself yet - only tells me wht to do or wht she wanna wears. she plays with my hairband too but tht's coz i gave it to her - my stuff is on a cupboard beyond her reach for now. think she will be doing wht sher does when she can access my stuff. :)

Big Pumpkin said...

I love that headband - where can I get one?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Patsy... I got that headband from Sinma at Mid Valley Megamall.

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha... my girl's vain too, a softy but also very tomboy (yes, that's possible!)