Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lose Weight The Safe Way

Do you really think weight loss pills would successfully and safely help you lose weight? Ever since I read about the case of a Singaporean actress who lost both her kidneys after consuming a weight loss product, I never dare touch these products. She’s downright lucky that her boyfriend (who eventually married her) donated one of his kidneys to her. That’s what I call true love! Anyway, I am strongly of the view that in order to safely lose weight and keep your weight in check, you need to EXERCISE (no short cut ok!) and reduce your calories.

2 comments:

Chris said...

There is NO such thing as a safe diet pill! Whoever is able to invent one will make gazillions! The formula to weight loss is easy(so says the dietitian...); make your output more than your input(aka what u put in your mouth!). So, move, exercise etc. Of course there are ppl blessed with an amazing metabolic rate who can basically eat anything they want and not gain an ounce.

a&a'smom said...

I too believe in the 'no pain no gain"!