Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sweet Memories (part 2)

When I was back at my house in Ipoh, I managed to fish out a couple of my old pix whilst I was rummaging through my old closet.

This pic was taken in Pulau Kapas, Terengganu during one of our camping trips when I was 16 years old. I am the one wearing a peach colour t-shirt on the right and the one seated on the wooden bridge is Theimperfectmom. The one directly above Theimperfectmom is Irene, a former Ipoh Teen Princess. She's now happily married to an Aussie Taiwanese and residing in S'pore. The one on the left is Jo and currently working in San Francisco. The tallest one behind me is Poh Lin. I haven't heard from her for ages but I last heard that she's now a psychologist.


This pic was taken when we were all 15 years old, during our very first camping trip at Pulau Sekadeh in Pangkor Island. From left to right : Li Lian, me, Jo and Theimperfectmom.

How I miss my childhood days and I must say, I've had a very good childhood, filled with lots of fun, adventure, mischief and laughter. I'd do anything if only I could turn back the clock.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow....does brings back cherished memories eh? You all look familiar :D Maybe because I have similar ones with my friends :D Lilian and Jenn look different...hahhaah

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, about 50kgs different! lol

Sigh...good old days. Wldnt I like to turn back the clock as well and shed all those pounds hehe.