Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Please Don't Fall Sick

My maid is having the sniffles and I'm so afraid she'll spread the virus to my 2 gals. I've given her Clarinase and Nurofen for the last 2 days and hopefully, she'll recover in no time. If my gals catch my maid's cold bug, I'm pretty sure there'll be a domino effect and everyone in the family will kena too, including me. And who suffers the most? It has to be me coz when the gals and I fall sick, I don't get MC or rest and work continues as usual, with OT round the clock but no OT payment from the big boss. Hubby's pocket would also suffer a big hole when he has to bring everyone to see the doctor. So please God, please don't let anyone of us catch my maid's cold bug.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

don't worry :D clarinase works like a miracle.