Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tag : Tagging Threes

Another fun and not too difficult meme for me from this really hip and cool belly-dancing mummy of 2 beautiful kids.

Three things that scare me
1) Cockroaches 2) News of rape, murder, robberies and crimes 3) Getting inside the lift alone - that's becoz I was trapped alone in a lift for 1/2 hr in pitch black darkness 2 years ago at my office building

Three people who make me laugh
1) Alycia 2) Sherilyn 3) My hubby

Three things I love
1) Blogging 2) Shopping 3) Vacations

Three things I hate
1) Cleaning up vomit 2) My daughters falling ill 3) Quarrels or misunderstandings with my loved ones.

Three things I don’t understand
1) Why some people don't want a religion 2) Why some people would back-stab and go all out doing stupid things just to get what they want 3) Why the rich becomes richer and the poor remains poor, most of the time

Three things on my desk
1) Table clock 2) Dictionary 3) Telephone

Three things I am doing right now
1) Doing this tag 2) Talking and smiling to Sherilyn 3) Thinking of getting something to munch on

Three things I want to do before I die
1) Ensure my 2 gals are well taken care of 2) Travel to my favorite countries 3) Eat all the sinful and fattening food that i love but have always restrained myself from eating them like chocolates, nyonya kuih, nasi lemak, coconut candies, etc.

Three things I can do
1) Type real fast 2) Cook a real good meal if I put my heart into it 3) Take Shorthand real fast

Three things I can’t do
1) Play chess (and would really love to learn it one day) 2) Gamble 3) Smoke or drink

Three things I think you should listen to
1) Parents' advice 2) Your guts feelings / intuition 3) Your children talking to you all the time (hard sometimes but important)

Three things you should never listen to
1) People bragging about how much and what they have, which reflects what you don't have 2) Gossips 3) Hatred words / condemnation from someone on someone else

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Incredible Hulk 2) America's Greatest Hero 3) MacGuyver

Three people I am tagging :
1) Shern's Mom
2) Lovely Mummy
3) Mummy to Chumsy

6 comments:

Leena said...

oh, here comes my tag. thanks.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

thanks for doing the tag Shireen ^_^
so you have not overcome that fear being alone in the elevator?

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM---now why do cockroaches scare you?---are they large where you live?

Unknown said...

oh, easy tag n will do it asap...thanks...

Unknown said...

oh, easy tag n will do it asap...thanks...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie...nope, i've not overcome that phobia yet :(

TNP... yup, the roaches here are huge, with big flappy wings and they stink, eeeuuuuu...