Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 13, 2007

Back in KL

Just got back from Ipoh a moment ago. I have had a good break back at my hometown. Didn't do much blogging, aside from posting 2 paid posts as the due date is today. Anyway, I took a lot of pix of hubby's DIY cards to me during our courting days, some even date back to 20 years ago! Shall be posting those pix soon, as well as some of my old pix taken with The Imperfect Mom 20 years ago when we were 14 years old.

I also ate quite a bit of good Ipoh food and my dad's cooking, woke up at 7am on two mornings straight (which is quite a rare event), didn't wake up at crazy hours to check for offers and even skipped exercising! Gotta get back to work tomorrow - both exercising and blogging.

When I got down from the car, I saw that my letter box was filled with mail. I was actually expecting a cheque from Review Me and true enough, the first letter on top of the pile of letters was indeed from Review Me. Thank God it didn't rain yesterday or today, else my cheque would have been soaked. Though the cheque is only for the amount of USD160, I am nevertheless very happy receiving my first cheque from RM. When I was in Ipoh, my brother also gave me my money which was transferred from my PayPal account in Singapore to his Singapore bank account. It's really great tasting the fruit of my own hard labour.

BTW, this post marks the 500th post in my blog!

10 comments:

chanelwong said...

great holidays ...
wow..you got money...envy you....must get tips from you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome bck! Wow 500th post!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

great that you are back. wow...500th post? Incredible :D BTW, you asked for a cheque from RM? Why not paypal? Safer eh?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey, forgot to add that I can't wait to see your hubby's cards to you. is he from ipoh too?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chanel... no prob.

A&A's mom... thanks!

MOm to chumsy...i requested for a chq as i hadn't thought of a way to withdraw my $ from PayPal back then. Now that it's settled, I have changed it back to PayPal.

Chinneeq said...

we just came back too.....haha.....cant wait to see what you hubby got for u last time :)

J@n!ce said...

Congrates on your 500th post... I'm still a long way to go :)

Leena said...

wow, how nice gettin money here and there..but sure enough, you worked for it.
congrats on reachin 500th post.

Mamapumpkin said...

Congratulations!!! Well done, Mommy!!! I can't wait to receive some moolah myself :-) but my blog is so new right now :-(

Anonymous said...

Congrats..! you've worked hard for it..! and you certainly deserved it..!