Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home-cooked Fried Glass Noodles




On the suggestion of Chin Nee, I stir fried glass noodles for lunch a couple of days ago, minus the suggested preserved vege. I added chicken breast, puffed tofu, cabbage, shredded carrots, 2 eggs, pepper and organic soya sauce. Tasted really good and everyone loved it, especially the gals. Will definitely cook this dish again. Thanks Chin Nee for the suggestion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can share recipe..?? please... ;)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...yummy...the food you cook always make me drool...how to stick to my diet??

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

we call that "bihon" over here...i don't make good bihon but my "angels" do, and it's yummy