Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sherilyn's Favourite Pyjamas



Of the 10 sets of pjs that Sherilyn has in her closet, she only likes to wear the oldest and most worn out pink pjs that has a picture of a bear sitting on a big crescent moon, the pjs that her cheh cheh once wore. I hope I don't have to snip off the sleeves and bottom parts of the pants to make way for her to fit into this pjs when she finally outgrows this pink pjs, just like what I did to Alycia's tight Mothercare pjs.

Well, I should be happy that my persistent training and teaching to my gals to be frugal has paid off, shouldn't I?

5 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

it's comfortable to be wearing a lil worn out shirts, it's soft and comfy

jazzmint said...

hehe my girl oso got her fav pjs, but i hid it liao cause so old haha

Leena said...

it must be a really comfy pjs. both looks so cute. sherilyn is chubbier hor?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... alycia is bigger in size and chubbier when she was sher's age. Sher is very petite but she's got chubby cheeks, like me.

Anonymous said...

Chloe is this way too.. new PJs .. she just doesn't like it... ;) maybe all kids are this way eh..??