Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home-cooked Food





Our dinner yesterday :

Braised chicken with canned green peas, bombay onions, pepper and Lea and Perrin sauce.

Stir-fried baby kailan with diced chicken breast, shredded ginger, organic soya sauce and rice wine.


Hmmm..... perhap I should consider starting a food blog one of these days since I am having so much fun experimenting with food, snapping pix of them and writing about them. Another food for thought.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...Yummy, wish I was in KL having dinner with the u and the kids! The home-cooked food looks very delicious. Why not compile a recipe book on Nutricious and Healthy Home-ccoked Dishes.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

well....there goes my diet again....my tummy is growling now just looking at the dishes. the green pea dish was my fav when i was a kid :D

Chinneeq said...

green peas are sweet, has been sometime since i cook something with peas. thanks for the idea, pal!

Leena said...

your meal is so healthy and green. no wonder you and your angels have flawless skins. good job mommy.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks everyone for the praises!

cairo's mommy said...

hmmm maybe you should start a food blog. one with healthy and organic recipes :D

LZmommy said...

If you do start a food blog, I will be your fan :)

Anonymous said...

Love home cooked food..! go ahead and start a food blog.. ;) that would be really nice.. to "steal" some recipe from you ..;)