Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

MSG and Preservative-Free Soya sauce and Oyster Sauce



Some mommies have e-mailed me to ask me what brand of preservative-free and MSG-free oyster sauce and soya sauce I use.

For oyster sauce, I buy the brand Sin Tai Hing. So far, that's the only brand I know of that's preservative and MSG-free.

For soya sauce, I use either Kikkoman naturally brewed soya sauce or organic soya sauce.

Both sauces need refrigeration after opening.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Thanks for posting this up :D I've seen the "Taste Me" brand before but didn't know it's MSG free :D

Cherry said...

I love the Kikkoman one. The local one is ABC it's obviously full of MSG :D. Btw you post a lot in a day! I can't even find where's the last post that I commented :D. You must be really addicted to blogging.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... you're most welcome.

Cherry... i admit i'm a blog addict!