Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tag : Creatures I Hate Most

Thanks Chin Nee for passing this tag to me. You know I need to do more tags to help increase my PR eh? Since I don't have much time, I shall write a a short post on this tag. I also have another 2 tags outstanding from Montessorimum and Big Pumpkin.

The creatures I loathe and fear most are :

1) Cockroaches. I hate any insects and bugs that emit stinky odours and have wings. I especially hate cockroaches because they really stink the hell out of me when I accidentally step on them and I hate the black liquid that these pests squirt out, eeeewww..... really disgusting and stinky!

2) Rats. I hate them because they are filthy. I hate it most when they crawl over my legs when I don't notice them and all of a sudden I feel something hairy and warm resting on my feet. Eeeeyou....... so geli!

I'm going to pass the fear factor baton to :

1) Scibbles For My Angels
2) Mummy In Vain
3) Mommy to Chumsy. ... good filler post for you!

9 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...was going to post about this soon. didn't know there is a tag on this...hahahah... thanks.

Chinneeq said...

hi pal, something interesting here !

jazzmint said...

wow...i hate croaches too

Anonymous said...

Ew. Amen! Thank God we don't have either of those in Alberta! Yuck!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Much more than a mom... tks 4 visiting my blog.

mommy of 3 angels said...

i also scared of those leh!!!

thanks for the tag!

Jacelyn Chew said...

My homework is done!

http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag-creatures-i-hate-most.html

Leena said...

rats freaks me out too. but cockroaches, i still can manage. but how on earth are those roaches so slow you manage to step on them? you're the lightning mcqueen eh? hehee

Health Freak Mommy said...

Shern's mom... there were a few times I didnt watch my step and accidentally stepped onto one half dead roach, eeeyiak....