Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Magnetic Jigsaw Puzzle



This is the magnetic Thomas and Friends jigsaw puzzle that I bought Alycia from Safe n Sound, 1U. It looks easy to fix but if all the puzzles are dismantled and jumbled up, you will have a real hard time putting the puzzles together again. Yesterday, after the gals had jumbled up all the puzzles, I had to get my maid's help to put the puzzles together before keeping them as I was busy with some assignments. Alycia still needs some guidance from me to fix this puzzle as the puzzle pieces are quite small and difficult to assemble. I've also learnt a lesson. I can only give her 1 set of the puzzle (1 set consists of 4 Thomas characters) at a time and not all the 3 sets at once, so that she won't jumble up all the sets.



4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Thomas the Train (TTT) !! I haven't see this over here. Zac will be so delighted, he just love TTT. I understand what you mean by giving him 1 set to play instead of all 3. I usually will give Zac one puzzle at the time till he finishes then play another. :)

chanelwong said...

looks nice...Jeriel also loves Thomas

Leena said...

thats a cool puzzle eh. shern will definitely love it, he adores thomas. how much is that?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... it's RM29.90