Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Want To Bathe With Mummy!!

Alycia and I have been taking our baths together for the last 3 days and she is enjoying every moment of it. That's the only time she gets to spend time alone with mummy without her lil' sister and she gets my FULL attention and TLC.

Today, I had taken my bath early in the morning when I returned from my morning jog as I was really sweaty and sticky. When it was time to bathe Alycia later mid morning, Alycia demanded to bathe with me, not me bathing her but she wants the both of us having our baths together. She kept screaming "mummy i want to bathe with you, you take off your clothes, take off your pants, next time you don't bathe first, you bathe together with me." She was really upset that she didn't get to spend her time alone with mummy and was wailing, rolling and kicking on the floor for more than half an hour. Aiyoh.... i tell you, i was angry yet felt bad, a mixture of feelings. I've really gotten myself into trouble now as I know she will for the next few days demand to have her baths together with me.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Guess you need to bathe with 2 girls at the same time, otherwise one would think you only love the other :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... i cant cope having my bath with my 2 gals, esp with Sherilyn who is ever hyper and has itchy fingers :D

Leena said...

haha, same thing here with shern. so fun to bathe with mommy. you can place them both in a big tub so they won't run about the toilet, no?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... i already hv a big tub to put them both inside but my hyper sherilyn just refuses to sit still. She wld jump, run, skip, hop, etc in the bathroom, keep flushing the toilet, touch this and that until i give up.