Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Quota Maxed Out

Yesterday I was so happy when I saw quite a number of interesting offers from this advertiser's website for me to grab but when I clicked on the 'accept' tab, I got a message from this advertiser stating that I've taken the maximum campaign offers for this month and that I can only check back on 1 Aug 07. Jeez... i was really dejected.... all the see no touch nice nice offers and some paying USD20 per review on easy to write product. It could have been mine, mine, mine..... I've really enjoyed writing reviews for this particular advertiser. They have very interesting products and services which got me impressed and tempted me to purchase too. Now, i just cant wait for another 2 weeks+ to start accepting offers from them again. It's ok, one shouldn't be so greedy. I'll just relax and catch up on my severely deprieved sleep.

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah....$20 per review is really a lot ler..!! ...*Envy envy*...

Leena said...

where you find so many reviews to write? payperpost now very bad business leh. sigh! somemore im not as good as grabbin other people. my plate always empty. cheh..

Cherry said...

PPP or Review Me who hands you such good money?

Anonymous said...

Yalor..?? which one..??

Jacelyn Chew said...

wow! i also want to know which site pays so much for reviews... mind to tell?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Cherry, Jacelyn & Mamobok... it's RM :)