Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Grabbing Offers

This morning, I woke up at 2:30am to ease myself in the loo. Before I hopped back onto bed, my legs were itchy and I was very tempted to get downstairs to check for offers on my computer. So downstairs I went and when I refreshed my screen, I saw 2 nice offers from my favorite review company. I quickly accepted the 2 offers without a bat in my eyelid and then went back to bed. Minutes later into my sleep, I had dreamt of accepting more offers from this company. The dream seemed so vivid and I was happily clicking on the 'accept' tab in my dream. Oh what a sweet dream, if only it would come true.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha....u write until u dream ah??

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheheh...i'm like you too :D