Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alycia Loves Seeing The Doctor

I found out today the real reason why Alycia always pretends to be sick. It's no other reason than food again. After Alycia had recovered from cough recently, it's Sher's turn now and she's got quite a bit of phlegm that irritates her throat and causes her to puke easily. I didn't get to sleep the whole of last night coz the minute Sher coughed, I'd get startled and then I'd worry that she would puke. Today, we brought Sher to the paed's office to get some medicine. If we go to this paed's office located at Sri Petaling, daddy would surely bring us to Overseas Restaurant located a few doors away from the clinic to eat dim sum after seeing the paed.
As daddy made a turn into the road leading to the paed's office, Alycia excitedly said "daddy, i want to eat dim sum". My maid and I laughed coz for the past few days, she's been pretending to cough whenever she hears her sister coughs and she'd say "mummy, i m sick, i want to see the doctor". But mummy knows she's just pretending as she wanted attention from me too. Today, I found out that her real reason is she wants to eat dim sum from Overseas Restaurant!

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Aly's smart huh...and funny too.

I hope Sher gets well soon

Anonymous said...

She's one funny girl..hehe. At least she has something nice to look forward to after her doc's visit.