Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wait ar....

I've been receiving quite a number of paid offers to write for the last one week and I've been sitting in front of my over-worked computer almost the whole day. My poor eyes are getting blurry coz I am too lazy to wear my glasses. I don't even know where my glasses are! I've been so wrapped up in paid posts that I've not really gone blog hopping for 1 week or more. So my dear blogger friends, if I've not visited your blog yet, please forgive me ar, wait ar, i'll definitely drop by. Not tonight coz I am going out for dinner, not tomorrow coz tomorrow is church day and outing day. Maybe on Monday next week. Have a nice weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hahaahaha....isn't it great to be writing so many paid posts ;D My eyes are blurry too and I even dream about them. Can you believe it?

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ..!!! I haven't had much offers..!! You have a good weekend..!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy...tell me about it, i also dream about blogging all the time LOL!

Mamabok... i am not that lucky all the time, some days i hv no offers at all :(

Anonymous said...

Many paid posts to write means more $$$$$... :) I have not much offer especially from PPP since Saturday.

When I'm glued to writing those paid posts, I also never blog hop.