Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 16, 2007

I Can Buy 10 More Canes



This is a back-scratcher which I use to threaten the gals when they are naughty. Nope, I did NOT hit them till it's broken but my 2 brats hated this cane so much till they found a way of destroying it.
When I saw that the back-scratcher was broken, I said this to the gals "you think you both can get away, mummy can buy 10 more canes from the pasar malam tomorrow". Do I sound like an abusive mother?
I only have my smart genes to blame coz when i was younger, my elder brother and I always hid the cane and feather duster too ..... LOL!

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

by just reading your post title and the photo attached, it is as if u hit them until it broke..hehe

Anonymous said...

I was telling chloe the other day.. that i am gonna have to get someone from asia to send me a cane.. hahhaha!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha...this is funny!! My sister and I also hid the rotan all the time when we were little...somehow my mum always get hold of a new one when she needed it,

J@n!ce said...

I got a shock, thought you hit the gals so hard until it is broken. Luckily it is not..... *sweat*.... LOL
I haven't bought a cane yet. But I think I have to now. My elder boy is driving me crazy sometimes with his nonsensual request :(

Leena said...

i think children must be cane if naughty. spare the rod, spoilt the child. very true i think. i have at least 2 canes at home. cos marcus my little nephew loves to hide it.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... if i really hit my gals till the cane broke, i wld be too malu to post about it lor.

Mamabok... i can send the cane to u if u want, haha...

Mom to chumsy... yalor, my parents also managed to find the cane and feather duster each time they wanted to whip us.

Janice... sometimes kids need to be threatened a bit, else they wont listen.

Leena... boys are naughtier, arent they?